Business Intelligence & Security
The course focuses on the analysis of business environment, threats and the use of Business Security and Business Intelligence tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP’s) as a dynamic holistic approach to help the business decision makers. In this comprehensive course, our primary objective is to equip our respective target audience with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to safeguard organization’s interests, assets, and reputation in an ever-evolving and complex business landscape.
This course includes:
- Introduction to Business Security and Business Intelligence.
- Risk Assessment and Management.
- Introduction to Analytical Thinking and Tools.
- Business Security Threats and Mitigation Techniques.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity and Data Protection.
- Physical Protection of Employees and Assets.
- Crisis Management and Response.
- Business Continuity.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of BI, BS and related strategy concepts.
- Form and develop capability to analyze and assess risks and threats related to business.
- Develop set of skills that help them to mitigate risk and counter threats.
- Develop crisis response strategies to ensure business continuity.
- Develop an ethical behavior across the company within a business culture.
- Gain knowledge about TTP’s that are relevant to the company working environment.
- Apply critical thinking and prepare white papers analyzing case studies.