Fundamentals of Photography Workshop
This workshop is an introduction to digital photography with an overview of the basic commands of the manual mode, where the students will learn how to use the camera outside the auto-mode.
The main core of this workshop is to initiate students on how to compose an image through the application of the elements of photography: light, color, composition, and subject. Students learn how to balance the exposure, how to perceive different lighting source, indoor and outdoor settings, as well on how to develop their aesthetic sensitivity.
- Know the basic commands of a digital camera, speed, aperture, and ISO settings
- Know how to expose well balanced pictures in normal lighting condition, high-key and low-key pictures as well
- Learn about different color temperature settings and how to apply them
- Learn to compose well balanced images in different settings
- Understand the basic components of photographic images