Advanced Food Safety Management Certificate
The Advanced Food Safety Management Certificate addresses the food safety challenges facing today’s food service industry. In particular, it orients food establishments to effectively develop, implement, and maintain a quality management system. Being the first of its kind in Lebanon, the Certificate is endorsed and developed by the Lebanese Ministry of Industry, Lebanese Syndicate of Food Industrialists, and the General Union of Arab Chambers. The certificate consists of 39 contact hours.
The Advanced Food Safety Certificate entails four modules, which are the following:
(1) Essentials of food safety and the required prerequisites
(2) Implementation of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
(3) Implementation of ISO22000:2018
(4) Food Safety internal audit techniques
The training involves group activities, case studies, and field visit to the renowned food establishment.
Based on exam performance, participants will attain a certificate of completion.
- Identify the prerequisite programs for any Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Recognize means to control hazards
- Highlight the journey to establish a food safety culture
- Develop successfully FSMSs in their establishments
- Conduct hazard analysis and risk assessment for production processes
- Master the audit techniques and skills and conduct a successful internal audit at any facility