Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
This program offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in or are just starting a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. It will denote the individual with the knowledge of the principles and terminology of the Project Management best business practices and standards.
Individuals who contribute specialized skills to a project team can benefit from this training by allowing them to align their work with that of project managers. Individuals who do not have project experience but are interested in project management can benefit from it as well because it demonstrates their professional knowledge. This knowledge can be applied to on-the-job experiences that help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management.
PMI signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide.
This course includes:
- Entire 2023 CAPM Exam Content Outline
- CAPM Exam domains and knowledge areas
- All CAPM terminology from the PMBOK Guide and other exam sources
- Practice exams and quizzes
- Worksheets, memory sheets, updated slides in PDF format, all terms in PDF format
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the project management standards and guidelines with confidence
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the various project life cycles and processes
3. Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
4. Apply and analyze the formulas for earned value management
5. Differentiate the project management domains
6. Display and practice the project management elements