Associate Diploma in Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy
The Associate Diploma in Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy is an accredited program that gives you the opportunity to dive in depth in Logotherapy, the worldwide approach developed by Dr. Viktor Frankl. The program will guide you through the principles, concepts and practicalities of Logotherapy. It will equip you with the professional knowledge and tools that will allow you to integrate Logotherapy within your professional work and also your personal life.
The Associate Diploma in Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy entails 14 courses; each includes a theoretical part and a practical part in which you will be guided through accredited materials to explore the Logotherapy pillars.
- Develop the professional knowledge of the Logotherapy history, philosophy and principles
- Grow a profound understanding of the importance of Meaning and Purpose in life in all areas - personal and professional
- Explore in depth each ingredient instilled in Meaning and Purpose discovery
- Be professionally equipped to put in practice the Logotherapy tools and techniques undertaken throughout the program
- Be Part of LOGOTHERAPY - THE MENA CHAPTER and the growing worldwide Logotherapy movement